Friday, 21st July
- 15:00 – Party opens
- 17:00 – Opening Ceremony
- 17:30 – EVENT #1
- 19:00 – DEADLINE – All Friday Competitions
- 20:00 – ASCII / ANSI Compo
- 21:00 – Gravedigger Compo
- 22:00 – EVENT #2
- 23:30 – EVENT #3
Saturday, 22nd July
- 11:00 – DEADLINE – All Saturday Competitions
(Remote submissions are not open yet.)
- 13:00 – GFX Compo (Oldschool)
- 13:30 – GFX Compo (Newschool)
- 14:00 – Photo Compo
- 14:30 – EVENT #4
- 15:30 – The big Nordlicht BBQ!!
- 16:30 – EVENT: Projekt Ingwyr
- 17:30 – Executable Music Compo (32k)
- 18:00 – Tracked Music Compo (Oldschool)
- 18:30 – Streaming Music Compo (Newschool)
- 19:30 – Realtime Demo Compo (Oldschool)
- 21:00 – Realtime Demo Compo (Newschool)
- 22:00 – Wild Compo
- 23:00 – EVENT #5
- 00:30 – EVENT #6
Sunday, 23rd July
- 03:00 – DEADLINE: Voting
- 10:30 – Nordlicht Breakfast!!
- 11:15 – Prizegiving
- 12:00 – Party ends – GTFO Time!
- Age 18+ ONLY
- No smoking anywhere inside the building or in tents (outside is fine)
- Please use the ash-trays and waste bins / bags provided
- No hard alcohol to be brought inside the hall, drink responsibly
- Strictly NO ILLEGAL DRUGS and goods permitted, we’ll throw you out!
- At least one person has to remain at the lit BBQ fireplace AT ALL TIMES
- Organizers are NOT responsible for your personal belongings or data
- Don’t put any permanent stickers on the walls / tables, we have to leave the location clean and undamaged after the party
- Do not bring any cookers, fridges, coffee machines, microwaves or other electrical (kitchen) appliances that may take out the mains power
- You may pitch your tent in the area designated for camping (and tents only!)
Stuff To Bring:
- A tent if you would like to camp outside
- Sleeping bag, sleeping mat or airbed
- Personal stuff like a towel, toothbrush, deo etc.
- Computer / laptop, monitor, mouse, keyboard and accessories
- Power cables and at least one extension cord (important!)
- An ethernet cable for the party network (important!)
- Headphones (highly recommended) or (small) speakers
- Your friends!
“To Sleep Or Not To Sleep”
A lot of the party action takes place during the night. The quietest times will be roughly between 5am to 11am on both days but there will always be people awake at any time, keep this in mind if you plan to sleep on-site. You can pick up free earplugs at the infodesk to help overcome the noise.