All times except deadlines are estimates, actual times may vary.
Friday, 25th July
- 16:00 – Party opens
- 18:00 – Opening Ceremony
- 20:00 – DEADLINE: All Friday Compos
- 20:00 – Concert #1 Projekt Yngwyr
- 21:00 – ASCII / ANSI Compo
- 22:00 – Gravedigger Compo
- 23:00 – Concert #2: COMPUTADORA
- 00:30 – DJ Set #1: Liquid DNB Session
Saturday, 26th July
- 12:00 – DEADLINE: All Saturday Compos
(Remote submissions ended 22nd July 2014 at 23:59 GMT)
- 12:00 – Demoshow / Stuff
- 14:00 – GFX Compo (Oldschool)
- 14:30 – GFX Compo (Newschool)
- 15:00 – Photo Compo
- 15:30 – Nordlicht BBQ!!
- 16:30 – Live Performance: Choco Confectioneries
- 17:30 – Executable Music Compo (Oldschool)
- 18:00 – Tracked Music Compo (Oldschool)
- 18:30 – Streaming Music Compo (Newschool)
- 19:30 – Realtime / Demo Compo (Oldschool)
- 20:30 – Realtime / Demo Compo (Size-Restricted)
- 21:00 – Realtime / Demo Compo (Newschool)
- 22:00 – Wild Compo
- 23:00 – DJ Set #2: DJ Arvy aka Triace
- 00:30 – DJ Set #3: Mostekk
Sunday, 27th July
- 03:00 – DEADLINE: Voting
- 10:30 – Nordlicht Breakfast!!
- 11:15 – Prizegiving
- 12:00 – Party ends
- Age 18+ ONLY
- No smoking anywhere inside the building (outside is fine)
- Please use the ash-trays and waste bins / bags provided
- No hard alcohol to be brought inside the hall, drink responsibly
- Strictly NO ILLEGAL DRUGS and goods permitted, we’ll throw you out!
- At least one person has to remain at the lit fireplace AT ALL TIMES
- Organizers are NOT responsible for your personal belongings or data
- Don’t put any permanent stickers on the walls / tables, we have to leave the location clean and undamaged after the party
- Do not bring any cookers, fridges, coffee machines, microwaves or other electrical (kitchen) appliances that may take out the mains power
- Unfortunately, camping outside the building is not allowed (you can’t pitch a tent on concrete, anyhow :P )
Stuff To Bring:
- Sleeping bag, sleeping mat or airbed
- Personal stuff like a towel, toothbrush, deo etc.
- Computer, monitor, mouse, keyboard and accessories
- Power cables and at least one extension cord (important!)
- An ethernet cable for the party network (important!)
- Headphones (highly recommended) or (small) speakers
- Your friends!
A lot of the party action takes place during the night. The quietest times will be roughly between 5am to 11am on both days but there will always be people awake at any time, keep this in mind if you plan to sleep on-site. You can pick up free earplugs at the infodesk to help overcome the noise.